Can be combined with any kind of verge harvesting system
Large TRILO M-Series vacuum collectors are very suitable to combine with a verge mowing system. By connecting the powerful impeller to the mowing deck, by means of a suction hose, the mowed material is immediately sucked up and collected. The TRILO vacuum trucks can be combined with any type of verge mower with a mowing boom. Their compact dimensions make them manoeuvrable and easy to work with, even along obstacles. The vacuum collectors are easy to operate and unloading is fast and easy by means of a self-unloading chain floor. Despite their compact dimensions, they can be equipped with a large loading bin with loading volumes from 8 up to 20 m3. There is a wide choice of options with which you can configure a vacuum collector (button below) according to your needs. You can choose from various lighting options, action frames, dust and noise reduction, undercarriages. Extra-wide radial tires ensure very low ground pressure. A powerful fan in a housing lined with replaceable wear plates is powered by a power take-off shaft (PTO) coupled to the tractor and requires a power of The required hp PTO can vary depending on the working conditions.70 – 120 hp (51 – 88 kW).
• Can be combined with any type of mowing boom.
• Powerful impeller with enormous suction power.
• Large choice of loading volumes 8 – 20 m3.
• Compact and manoeuvrable.
• Extra wide radial tires for low ground pressure.
• Easy to operate by one man.
• Powered by power take-off (PTO).
• Easy unloading by means of a self-unloading chain floor.